Monday, January 28, 2013

Plea from a Benson High Student Against Planned Parenthood

This letter is from a student at Benson High who needs to remain anonymous.  The intelligence and words expressed are best said by them.  It is interesting to see how Planned Parenthood is impacting our schools and families bit by bit.

Bill Diss is a martyr for the faith and has had so many "meetings" with the School higher-ups trying to break him (VOCAL'S opinion).

Prayer is powerful and much needed now.  The children are crying out for help.  We must not remain silent.  www.preciouschildrenofportland.org  for more information.

Prayer is a little drop, drop, drop on the rock of evil.  It will be worn away.

=============================================================

Dear Carolyn,

I would like to thank you for posting up Mr. Diss's letter about Planned Parenthood sending letters         (as a )           person of ethnicity myself, I am also disgusted that Planned Parenthood is at Benson and have multiple opposition from students at my school. They do not see that God wanted us to continue life, not end it. The Lord wanted mankind to help each other not kill each other. Due to my beliefs, I have been criticized and insulted by some of my fellow students for standing up for Mr. Diss and trying to remove Planned Parenthood from Benson because their reason is that PP helps with birth control. I was raised in a military background family with my grandfather a former military official and I was taught that killing life has no excuses and it was illegal when .....(sorry, too persona)
 
When I was in middle school in Vancouver, Washington, teachers would look down on you if you had sex or were pregnant, in which they taught students to not have sex until the time was ready and if they did have a child that they they should be happy that they have helped life enter this world.
 
 I now come to you with a formal request for help, please rally the Catholic community and people that you know to condemn Planned Parenthood and protest them from being in our public institutions. I pray the Lord for guidance to help me on this hard task because Mr. Diss and I are both oppressed for trying to help life and state our opinions.
 
Due to Planned Parenthood's existence in my school, there has been more used condoms being found around the school and students are more poor than they were before PP was here, which makes ,,,,lose financial stability to conduct recreational activities      and I am also the only one who sees PP as an evil force and it is hard to get support for this decision for me right now. I also ask that I remain anonymous if you choose to write about this on your blog. Thank you for your help and for reading this email.
 
May God Bless Us All.
With warm regards,
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

If you're wanting to make certain parts of the letter unreadable, remove the text. There are ways to view it as is...

VOCAL said...

Thanks...I really appreciate your help.

Greg said...

You should do a better job redacting the post. It can still be read if you select the text and highlight or copy it.

Keep fighting the good fight.

VOCAL said...

Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa.
Thanks for setting this straight.