The HHS mandate is from the Office of Health and Human Services. It is a part of "Obamacare" a nickname of sorts for what is called the "Affordable Health Care" (fact sheet). Religious freedom is at stake and this can be nothing less than a spiritual battle of good vs evil.
Friday, March 23rd is a day with too many coincidences not to be the day for this battle, they include:
- Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally Info and Locations
- Two year anniversary for Obamacare
- "October Baby" Theaters Near You
- The newly elected Reichstag met in the Kroll Opera House in Berlin to consider passing Hitler's Enabling Act. It was officially called the "Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich." If passed, it would in effect vote democracy out of existence in Germany and establish the legal dictatorship of Adolf Hitler. It passed.
- End of Novena to Stop HHS Religious Freedom ploy.
"Top U.S. Catholic bishops on Wednesday formally made their fight against a White House mandate for reproductive services the church’s top priority, saying “this struggle for religious freedom” demands their immediate attention.
The statement, issued by the leadership of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, came at the end of a closed, two-day meeting and as some close to the bishops say the men are concerned that their campaign is faltering in the public square.
“This dispute is not about access to contraceptives but about the government’s forcing the church to provide them,” the statement read."
"3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to God unto the pulling down of fortifications, destroying counsels, 5 And every height that exhalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every understanding unto the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience shall be fulfilled."2 Corinthians 10: 3-6