Monday, March 11, 2013

9th ANNUAL WOMAN'S MARIAN RETREAT for Baker Diocese


9th ANNUAL WOMAN'S MARIAN RETREAT
"And the power went out from Him: the healing grace of the Eucharist"
The Healing Grace of THE EUCHARIST"
"...My God, I Believe, I Adore, I Hope, and I Love You..."
                                     
  ANGEL OF PEACE FATIMA PRAYER
 
 
WOMAN'S SILENT RETREAT
Friday, March 15 through Monday, March 18th.

Guest Speaker, Dr. Lynn Bissonnette will speak on:    Faith in Jesus the Divine Physician - Faith in the Eucharist 
    The Medicine for Eternal Life 
    Faith to Transform my Malformed Conscience 
    Evagrius, the Monk, whose Faith Changed the World
 
 
Diocese of Baker Powell Butte Retreat and Conference Center
14427 SW Alfalfa Road - Powell Butte, Oregon




 
 

No comments: