The Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) collection will be starting in mid-November this year. Progressive groups have been the recipients for decades in Oregon.
Their tangled web, or "fiscal incest" as coined by economist John Kenneth Galbraith is a "long chain of holdings by one company in another." Alinzky organizations are used for leverage and and control of ideals that are not in keeping with the Catholic Church.
This list shows some "allies" of Oregon Action, a Communistic collection of groups that CCHD in Oregon has been involved with for decades,who has changed it's website but this was saved a while ago. Today, some names have been changed from "ACORN" but they are still Saul Alinskyian organizations. Oregon Action Works with:
· Fair and Clean Energy Coalition
· Oregon Human Rights Campaign
- "The projects must be by the poor, not just for the poor," said Matt Cato (Office of Justice and Peace), who emphasized that grants go only to projects that fit into principles of Catholic social teaching, including respect for the dignity of human life, from conception to natural death."
- How can a staff making over $64,000 even be considered when the CCHD guidelines have been violated for ten years?
- OVERSIGHT and apologies from the "invisible Oregon CCHD committee"
- Those on the committee that choose VOZ for ten years should be investigated and fired.
- We should be privy to who is on this committee.
- There is in-house funny business at the Archdiocese of Portland and it should be exposed.
- There is "fiscal incest" to ACORN type groups that promote anti-Catholic values.
- There salaries are not in line with Matt Cato's statement above. What does he get if this is poverty wages?
- Our collection plate money is being used with political motivations and leverage to continue anti-Catholic values.
- The Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) is NOT mandatory.
- We can donate our hard earned money to organizations we believe in without being told what to do. They must think we're so hard-hearted that the Holy Spirit in our lives only comes from CCHD.
- IDEA! Post organizations deemed worthy of financing on the USCCB website. This eliminates the need for administration costs, banquets to congratulate themselves and"fiscal incest".
- IDEA! CCHD, start respecting the laity and stop feeling so superior. We're all here to serve the Lord and be with Him forever in Heaven.
"Byrdes of on kynde and color flok and flye allwayes together."